- Is it possible for me to stay by myself?
- There is an accommodation plan for person who stay individually.
- How many people can the room accommodate?
- Presidential suite "Hikarino-ma" : Max Occupancy 6 people
Executive room "Shikibu" : Max Occupancy 6 people
Premier suite "Yukari" : Max Occupancy 4 people
Room with open-air bath "Yumedono" : Max Occupancy 2 - 3 people
- What are the room rates for a child?
- If you have children accompanying you, the price will be altered depending on the age and accommodation plan. Please feel free to contact us to find out the price.
- What age group do the child charges apply to?
- The child rate applies to all people under 11 years of age. The adult rate applies to anyone who is 12 years old or over.
- What kind of meal can we eat?
- Our restaurant serves fish which has been prepared in a traditional Japanese style.
*We regret that an alternative (or vegetarian) meal cannot be provided.
- What time is check-in?
- 3:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
*Meals can only be served before 5 p.m.
*We can store your baggage before check-in.
- How about transportation services?
- We will pick you up at Kawaguchiko station. Please make a reservation in advance.
- How do I get here from Tokyo, Hakone, or Kyoto? And how long does it take?
- For more information about access, please click here. Transportation guide page.
*It is a long way from Hakone and Kyoto. Please make an early start.
- Is it possible to stay here on the same day that I arrive at Japan?
- It takes about 5 hours from Narita Airport. If your flight is in the afternoon, it will be impossible to stay on the same day.
- Can I see Mt.Fuji from my room?
- You can't see Mt.Fuji from the rooms.
However, there is a 5 minute walk to Kawaguchiko, and you can even enjoy a view of Mt.Fuji at the lakeside.
- Is there snow on the street?
- There is snow on the street during the winter (December - March) If you come here by car, please use winter tires or snow chains.
- I would like to climb Mt.Fuji.
- For more information about climbing Mt.Fuji, please click here. Climbing Mt.Fuji guide page.
*If you have any other questions that haven't been covered in this FAQ, please contact us